How to Get More Likes on Facebook Page in 2023
Are you tired of promoting your Facebook page – only to see very little results?
Do you want to get more likes on your Facebook business pages?
Don’t worry! There are thousands of ways to grow Facebook page likes, and here are 10 best practices to get more Likes on Facebook!
Note: Understanding the Facebook algorithm is key to increasing your organic reach. The more exposure you get; the more likes it will lead to.
- 10 Best Practices to Get More Likes on Facebook
- 1. Put Facebook Like Buttons Everywhere
- 2. Invite People Who Have Already Liked Your Facebook Posts to Like Your Facebook Page
- 3. Try Facebook Live
- 4. Create More Video Content
- 5. Offer Discounts and Promotions
- 6. Run Contests
- 7. Encourage Comments (And Respond to Them)
- 8. Use The Words “You” And “Your” A Lot
- 9. Promote Your Page with Facebook Ads
- 10. Include A Call to Action
- In Summary…
10 Best Practices to Get More Likes on Facebook
If you want to increase Facebook likes, the easiest way to do is to add a Facebook Like Widget everywhere you can. When someone clicks it, they actually like your FB page.
If you put the Facebook Like Widget on your website, it can also show visitors who else likes your page to give you a bit of social proof to get more Facebook followers.
2. Invite People Who Have Already Liked Your Facebook Posts to Like Your Facebook Page
This is so easy, and it tends to work since the people you are inviting are already interested in your business.
Here’s how to invite people who have liked your posts to like your Page:
Step 1. Go to a recent post or the posts get most likes.
Step 2. Click the list of people who have liked (or reacted to) your post.
Step 3. You’ll see three types of buttons:
- Invite – Clicking on this will invite the person who engaged with your post to Like your page.
- Liked – These are the people who have Liked your page already.
- Invited – These are the people who you have sent an invitation, but haven’t yet accepted.
3. Try Facebook Live
Broadcasting live videos on Facebook is one of the best ways to get more likes on your Facebook business page.
Why? Because Facebook algorithm prioritizes live broadcasts, bumping them higher in the News Feed. If you have an event or presentation that would work live, give it a try.
4. Create More Video Content
Video content on Facebook usually gets higher levels of engagement than pictures or text-based posts. As a result, more people will view your content, and you’ll get more Likes.
If you post exclusive promotional offers and discounts on your Facebook page, you will give people more reasons to like you page and follow you.
5. Offer Discounts and Promotions
Why do people follow brands on Facebook?
According to research, aside from being interested in their products and services, people followed brands because they were interested in receiving promotions
6. Run Contests
Contests are a great way to get people to like your page. Running a contest that encourages user-generated content will expose your page to a wide audience. As a result, you’ll get more likes on your page.
7. Encourage Comments (And Respond to Them)
Getting Facebook users to comment on your posts is a great way to gain exposure for your page. The more exposure you get; the more likes it will lead to.
That’s because friends of those who comment, even if they aren’t following your page, will see these remarks. The post and the comments will appear on their timelines.
Plus, if users see you respond to other people, they will want to engage with your page even more. You can respond to answer a question or thank someone for positive feedback.
8. Use The Words “You” And “Your” A Lot
It sounds strange, right?
To be honest, users are mainly focused on content directed at them. Using the word “you” is a lot like writing someone’s name—it makes the reader pay attention. When more people stop to read your post, you’ll get more likes.
9. Promote Your Page with Facebook Ads
That being said, promoting your Page itself is also an option when using Facebook Ads. You may want to consider using Facebook’s targeting tools to pinpoint users who are interested in and engaged with the industry you’re in.
10. Include A Call to Action
People often see a post, enjoy it, and then move on.
They don’t click like, they don’t follow you, and they certainly don’t share.
So don’t forget to explicitly asking for a response from your audience.
We’ve covered 10 best tips to get more likes here. And in my experience, these are key takeaways for boosting Likes on your Facebook page.
- Add a facebook like widget everywhere you can.
- Invite people who have already liked your facebook posts to like your facebook page.
- Offer discounts and promotions
- Promote your page with facebook ads
Which one works you the best? Tell us in the comments below.